bio!CAR: Biobased Materials in Automotive Applications
24. - 25. September 2015 | COMPOSITES EUROPE, Stuttgart
bio!car: Biobased Materials in Automotive Applications
- The amount of plastics in modern cars is constantly increasing.
- Plastics and composites help in achieving light-weighting targets.
- Plastics offer enormous design opportunities.
- Plastics are imortant for the touch-and-feel and the safety of cars.
BUT: Consumers, suppliers to the automotive industry and OEMs are more and more looking for biobased alternatives to petroleum based marterials. That‘s why bioplastics MAGAZINE is organizing this new conference on Biobased materials for the Automotive Industry
bio!car 2015 is a new conference by bioplastics MAGAZINE
- If you are interested in proposing a presentation (Call for papers)
- If you are interested in our sponsoring opportunities
- If you are interested in our table top exhibition
just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find more information about the event at: www.bioplasticsmagazine.com/en/events/bio-car